Thursday 31 July 2008

cafe nova

juz now while edit my new icon project (dark bitter chocolate),
I felt so sleepy
=.=
so I decide to drink some coffee
but u must know this
I'm a very weird person that feel even sleepier than before if I drink coffee
even though I know that,, still wan drink coffee
ahahhahahaahahahaha~~

n I found this coffee
huh? never saw this brand before
from China??




curious,, I try this coffee
and the coffee was..

Oishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~
XDD

I wan more of these~~
cafe nova!!
my bro said it was from malaysia
hontou ka??
can I find this brand at ranch or farmer's market??
or Sogo perhaps??
I wan more of these
itz only left bout 5-7 sachets only
n i luv the sachet
each of it has different pic n name
this one named azure

aaaaa~~
juz love this coffee!!!
highly recomended!!!

\(^0^)/

2 comments:

mut2mut said...

mana foto loe minum kopi??
atau kopi di cangkir??

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

ehhh roku havent hear this brand name la..
maybe got maybe.... duno
wuakakakaka