Friday 4 July 2008

what was what??

don't bother!!!
I don't even know why I use that title for this entry

huahahahahhahhahahaaha~
finally~~
back online after 2 days (am I rite??) not online at all
as all of u had known, I spend my holiday at my friend's house
she was alone coz the rest of the family members go to KL til this coming sunday
(wew, wish I could go to KL~~ haahahahaha *sigh dreamingly*)
so, I visit her shop coz she must check it everyday
n my plan on this holiday was saving my money
but in fact, I couldn't becoz i always wan to eat this, eat that, eat this, eat that at Bintaro Plaza
hahahahahahhahahaa
I really forget to take the pictures of what i had eaten this past 2 days
but at the last day, i am so remember to do that
so this is what I eat on the last day
(at night around 7 pm)
dun dun dun!!!!!!


hahahaahahaha~
1 piece of BreadTalk new bread,, chicken katsu sandwich
1 JCo hot cappucino
and 1 glazy JCo donut
and how much spend for this??
itz Rp23.000
the cappucino is Rp17.000 (cheaper than the other cappucino i ever had before) n the sandwich is Rp6.000
and that donut is free btw, each time u buy beverage
not highly recommended after all, but I recomend this coffee
coz u'll get a free glazy donut
XDDD

No comments: