Monday 28 July 2008

vkei boyz~~~

at my school,, we learn about computer
(not the hardware,, somewhat like IT)
n this year I learn bout web design using Macromedia Dreamweaver

arrrrr~~
what a sweet memory~~
remind me of 5 years ago when I was still using microsoft frontpage and a little help from notepad
XDD

okay~
so today I was working on a design with my best friend
she really like ancafe
so when we wrote about us, she use bou's pic and I use Uru's pic
(I take that Uru from my own livejournal)
XDD

n sensei suddenly approached us
n then my friend ask him,
"sir, is she cute??"
*point at bou's pic*

n my sensei answered
"ya, she is. Is that u??"

lol~~~
XDDDDDD

Sensei!!!!!!
itz a boy!!!!!!
he not she~~~
u've got tricked~~~
*gomen ne sensei~~~ but bou is cute indeed,, I wont blame u*

XDDD

No comments: