Tuesday 15 July 2008

I learn something new today!!

oh, I almost forgot to post this info
Thankfuly I dont
XDD





ya, I juz try some quizzes today, ne
and I read some of the quizzes result and I found some new facts about Uruha

ya, Uruha used to drug (cocain) in a small amount each time he finished a live concert
and the funny thing was he 100% believes that Coca Cola contained cocain in it
*what the.... =_=" uru...*
okay, that the most stupid thing I ever heard
It juz issue Uru!!
Itz not rite!!
but no matter how hard we told him bout this he wont believe us
he now change that cocain with Coca Cola
*good news?? sort of... ^^;*

n the second fact about Uruha that made me lol
Uru is the only person in this world on his 20-ish age that never know how to cook a boiled egg
(he even juz know to make a boiled egg we must boiled it in water)

"Oh, so we use water to make boiled egg??! no wonder itz burning!! i learn something new today!!"

yes Uru,, we all learn something new today...


*ps*
that quote
I'm not 100% sure thatz the exact translation as what I found in quizilla
but it was something like that
XDD
cute Uru~~

No comments: