Saturday 26 July 2008

what's wrong??

Today I almost cant connect to the internet
(already 2 times)
what is wrong with the line??
so today no on9 at noon, only for 30 minutes then off
*suckz...*

and today!!!
learn how to drive a car
acompany by my father
drive from highway till home
n in the middle of the road,, suddenly the car stop
eeeeeekkkkkkk??!!!!!
*shocked*
I was so panic that I couldn't even remember what happen
hahahahahahahhaha
itz a big failure...
TTATT

n maybe going to be hiatus a bit longer than what I've expect
got another request to make banner for livejournal
okay... banner??
I never work on this before
so I decide the size for the banner is 640x480
is that the rite size??
I dunno,, I dun even use banner for my own lj
I like my layout
X3
ahahahahahahhaahaha~~
and on a rush for my ongoing project and the 2nd part of smile project
waaaaaaakh~~~
so many things to do
XDD
ganbare yo~~~

\(^0^)/

1 comment:

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

wait a minutes...
nenek..
how old r u now ?
can drive ?
go highway ?
u r kdding man !!! ?
pity roku got car licenses never drive go to highway
tora~~~ teach me~~!!!!