Sunday 6 July 2008

which... huh???

Juz now I was reading Yamanade manga scan
once it took a long loading time
so I opened up google and I type "which gazette member are you??"

and then it appear~
dun dun dun!!!

I took some quiz in quizilla~
my first quiz was which gazette member that would love u (sort of... forget the exact question ^^;)
and the result was Aoi would be the one who love me

it says because I am an honest person
really???
XDDD
I guess I am too damn honest about everything
n I am sure Aoi will be iritated everytime I speak about something too honest
X3
*sigh... actually I was hoping the result would be Kai-chan*

second quiz~~
Which gazette member are you??
(or whatsoever! dude, I really forgot the question TTATT)
and the result is... RUKI!!


But the real thing is, I admire Uruha's style a lot
(I even wan dye my hair like Uruha's~ that color is juz so kawaii~~~)

juz look at his style~
I love it a lot!!
but anyway the quiz said me=Ruki
*shrug*
lol
and the 3rd quiz~
the point is which alice nine member I am
and the result is.... Nao~~
not the bear... the 1 beside that bear
(is it nao btw?? am I rite??)
lol,, XDD
it said that because I care about a lot of people around me
hmmm??
is it?? XDDD
I dunno, I cant say it by myself
hahahahahahaaha
but 1 thing that the result missed that me n Nao have the same hobby:
coffee (though I dun really like starbucks... too sweet for me XDDD)
and eat~~~~~~~~

v(´┏_┓`)v


lol~~


=ps:=
I forget to mention 1 anime i wan watch
it code geass~
>.<
well, I'll juz fix my previous post
XDD

No comments: