Wednesday 30 July 2008

oh my...

failed to post new entry
=="

okay, I'll repeat it
XDD

so last night slept around 2am
and i woke up at 6.20 this morning
my eyes were swollen
*like being hit by sandals*
XDD

but still I forced myself to school
coz today got a math class
(I love math~~~ thx to Kai^^,, XDD)
n there was a stamina test
I only reached level 3-3
pity indeed
TTATT

n the lunch plan was canceled
hueeeeeeee~~~

n I could feel holiday is coming
XDD
30 of july is holiday~~~
(which means today)

n today my fren ask me to go to Bali with him
of course along with my some other friends
and my mom said okay as long as I use my own money
-_-"
errrrrrr....
can I really go to Bali??
XDD
still long lah
dun wan t think about it rite now
X3

ah, I really cant remember what had I writen here before
*sigh*
n tomorrow
not on9
hiatus for a day
hav to finish request n icon for lj
XDDDD

ganbare yo~~~

No comments: