Wednesday 30 July 2008

new uruha

kyaaaaaaaaa~~
*squeal*
Uruha supa hansamu!!!!!!!!!
>.<>.<

*fainted*

I realy like his new photoshoot
especially his black hair and that ice queen *sort of* photo
I really like it
the sets, lightning, special make up
arrrrr

suteki na~~
i really like it
I must study seriously, especially in university next year
I won't waste that chance
yay!!!
XDD

oh
n is black hair became trend lately??
coz everyone changed their dyed hair into black again
-.-"

arrrrrr,,
how I wish i could post the pic here
but as usual,, community rules said DONT REPOST
okay~~~
arrrrr!!!
but seriously!!!
I love you rawkstarr for scanning those lovely pic
XDDDD <3<3<3


ps:
for eiga_risti
I'll make some icons and ur banner using those photo
I'll make it as soon as posibble
hope u'll like it~~
XDD
*searching for inspiration now*

No comments: