Monday 7 July 2008

happy birthday Roku-chan~~

From last night til today,,
I was making a birthday present for roku-chan
at first I wan make a brief comic
but at the end I cant stand it anymore!!
so I made these pic for her





this is Tora (gomen Tora... so not like u after all)
he's bringing a present



this was what inside the present~~



and this birthday cake??
something I promised her before
XDD

gomen ne roku-chan,,
my drawing isn't that good
(especially on making chibi!! hisssh!!)

Happy birthday Roku-chan~
all I can do is juz by giving u these and wishing u al the best!!
\(^0^)/


*ps*
gila gw capek banget!!
gempor n tepar!!
arrrrr~~ pinggang n pundak sakeeeettt~~~
TTATT
^^;

1 comment:

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

thanks~~
arigato~~
really thanks..
i copy at my pc already~~ hahahaha
who say that not cute tell me
i go kill that ppl..
my cutie tora~~~~