Monday 14 July 2008

first day at school

today I almost late on my first day at school
wake up late
XDD
go to school in rush
n as usual still dun eat breakfast
(why??!!! holiday is over n I still cant change my bad habit??)

hooo~~
n coz i'm still sleepy I bring my doggy doll to school
(put it inside my bag,, preparation for sleep today)
XDD

n on the first day as usual,, I must find my class
this morning I didn't care if I dun get the same class with my friends
I dun check my friends' name in each class
all I do was finding my own name
n my plan was when I found my name in that class,,
I'll just get a whenever chair n continue my sleep
(I wan go to sleep~~~)

but what happen was I was at the same class with all of my best friends
so I canceled my plan n I juz realize that sleep on the 1st day at school is a big mistake
coz at the end,, the first thing I do is chitchat with my fren
even though we weren't in the same class, we'll see each other n start to chitchat
and so sleep is a big NO NO!!!
(ooo, my sleep TTATT)

n unfortunately 1 of my best friends is on the other class
I was shock,, coz we had talked about this on holiday
we dun care about the class, but we dun wan to be alone
n the fact is one of my best friends is on the other class while the rest at the same class with me
TTATT

that's the shocking thing part 1
the shocking thing part 2 is...
oh my,,
I juz realize the students inside my class are the 'top ten' on each class
the point is they all the smartass students ,including me inside that top 10 list
(I'm not trying to be cocky here, but itz true I got 2nd rank in my previous class)
haaaaaaaaa???!!!

TTATT
TToTT
TT___________TT

ya, beautiful '1st day at school'
(hontou ni??)

XDD

No comments: