Tuesday 15 July 2008

and the result is...

So lately I like to try some quizzes in quizilla.com about gazette
and today I try some quiz about gazette again
total 5 quizzes
and the quizzes I took today was:

- Which member of The Gazette is your soulmate?
- which Gazette member would die for you?
- Which GazettE member do you match best?
- Which Band Member from The Gazette Are You?
- Who is your Gazette man??


and the result are...




kai...


kai...


kai...


kai...


and kai...


and the things that could come across my mind only
oh my...
oh my...
oh my...
oh my...
oh my...
*fainted*

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
Kai-chan~~
>.<
finally~~~ finally~~~
I got u for the result of my quiz!!!
XDD

I must admit I almost fainted everytime I read the options for each question
n 1 option almost melt me down when the quiz ask 'how does he propose to you??'
i chose this one
'He's teaching me the drums when I notice that the drumstick I'm holding has a ring on it' bla bla bla,,
*I juz dun like the rest of this sentence~~ haha*
itz not that becoz I knew this is 100% Kai so I chose this option
I juz think this way is not romantic, but unforgetable
when boyfriend ask u for a dinner whatsoever and end it with a propose,, I think that's romantic but sort of predictable
but when u did something usual with ur boyfriend n then he propose you, you might get surprise n wont forget that moment
(as for me,, I wont be able to stop my tears if it happens to me XDD)

n I must admit,,
i really like cute boy like Kai
pure smile, sweet atitude, unique way of his laugh,, and so on~~
>.<
*pinch pinch*
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
*fainted again*



*ps*
okay everyone,,
this is juz one of crazy side of mine
XDD
so juz enjoy it and take this lightly~~~

No comments: