Monday 28 July 2008

oh my...

my head hurts!!!!!
*kayak dipukul" pake sendal jepit TTATT*
uuuuuugh....

must admit this was all my fault
I dun live a healthy life

friday eat noodles
I dunno whether I ate noodles with chilli or chilli with noodles
I guess I ate too much chilli
saturday morning
eat instant noodles for breakfast (emergency breakfast)
again PLUS chilli (or chilli plus instant noodle??)
sunday
eat at a family restaurant with my family
dunno I eat chilli how much that noon
sunday nite I was kidnapped by my friends and had dinner at McDonalds
eat chilli again~~~
and still that nite
I post my latest icons project (Black to White) at lj till 12.30 in the morning
my bro was very angry
XDD
gomen ne bro

n now
my head hurts!!!!!
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~
when on9 this noon, my school friends asked about homework
make my head hurts even more
I dun even work that homework!!!
I made it in class,, not at home
XDD
(PR itu bukan pekerjaan rumah,, PR itu adalah pekerjaan ramai")
*nod*

n the worst thing will come tomorrow
- athletic test (running till lost our stamina)
- math class O_o
- eat udon/ramen afterschool with my 2 lovely sensei who are in love with japanesse stuffs (or should we eat noodles instead??)

or I juz skip school tomorrow and cancel that lunch plan
TTATT

hurts!!!!!

No comments: