Wednesday 16 July 2008

huuuuuaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

I didn't predict this
so today I was so tired after school
I juz reached home about 4 pm here
*graaaaa!!!!! Why cant we go home earlier???!!!*
So after taking my *finally* lunch I juz slept on the floor
*like a log XDD*

wake up and I was so lazy on doing anything
but then I decide to continue the icons for LJ
but, dun have enough pic so search it first
while searching try some quiz again from quizilla
(man, i juz love to take some quizzes XDD)

n the result was
now I already sleepy
I haven't made any icon up until now
and my feeling rite now: I'm totally that lazy person Uruha~
(but I know how to boil an egg XDD
n I know Coca Cola DOES NOT contain any kind of drugs)

X3

ya, so tomorrow continue on making the icon and fanart
but I'm not quite sure with fanart
my drawing isn't that good
XDD

the conclusion is
tomorrow I won't be online again~~~
so see u on friday or saturday perhaps

ooo
and Reita do believe in true loves
what a kawaii guy
X3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: