Monday 28 July 2008

kyaaaaaa~~~~

it happened last night...
=="

last night I was still on9 inside my bedroom,, and I turned off the light while my grandma already slept
(I share my room with my grandma X3)
I was posting my latest project last night in my livejournal
(naughty one.. until 12.30 am XDD)
suddenly my friend chat me in MSN
she juz arrived at her house last night after a 10 days (if i'm not mistaken) trip to China
and she suddenly said

*dialogue*
(a/n: me= myself; mf= my friend)

mf : uuuu, so scary la...
me : huh?? why??
mf : the hotel at *what???!!! forget* city,, crazy la
me : ???
mf : full with ghosts!!!
me : *doki!!!* eeeeeekkkk???!!! really??
mf : really!! there was a yin yang carpet on the hotel lobby. that's the only safe spot
me : eeh, u dun lie la!!
mf : really~~~
and so on.....

she told me much enough that made me shiver
and suddenly...
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I heard a loud sound from behind!!
TTATT
and when i turn,,
it was my grandma's snore
-.-"

hoooooooooo
relieve indeed,, but it made me almost screamed last night
XDD
but when I told my friend about what juz happened, she lol'ed
made me wan to kick her
*kick!!*
XDDDDD

No comments: