Friday 1 August 2008

what I want

yesterday my friend ask me

*dialogue*
(a/n: as usual mf= my friend, me= me~~)

mf : eee, you like japans stuff rite??
me : ya, i do. why is it??
mf : what thing do u wan the most rite now that related to Japan??
me : furin~~~ I wan furin X3
mf : huh? what??
me : furin
mf : what is that?
me : a wind bell. so nice loh XDD
mf : really?? what if I had it?? will u be jealous at me?
me : no lah... -.-"
(but my heart says: yes, maybe I will... maybe...)
what is it anyway?? wan buy it for me??
mf : no lah,, juz ask ^^
me : eeeeee...... =_="

hahahahaha

he kept asking what is a furin
how to write furin
(itz f-u-r-i-n)
and here's the pic of furin

and still,,
I wan a lot of things from japan~~~
bear doll (dunno what's name)
go to ps company
meet the PSCs
eat sushi
eat takoyaki
eat sushi (rite now really wan it)
and a lot more~~~
drink coffee with Nao-san, I'll bring u cafe nova~~~

u wan buy those things for me??

XDD

No comments: