Thursday 21 August 2008

tako-san~

today I visited UPH open house with school
man, it's so interesting
drop by to some faculty
and at the design faculty, there is a hyde sketch being displayed
me and my friend were squealing like crazy fangirls
XDDDDDDDDD

but I kinda dissapointed
we can't go to the festival
and the thing that made me sad was i can't buy takoyaki!!!

fortunately, my friend get 4 takoyakis from her friend
and she shared it with me
and the taste was oishiiiiiiiiiiii~~~
>.<

kucing~ thanks for share it out with me~
and tako-san, gomen i ate you
X3

1 comment:

mut2mut said...

wah cerita loe sama kyk yg diceritain widya...
dia bilang dia jg ke UPH bwt festival nyari2 takoyaki yg ada gurita di dalam gitu

ooh loe sempet online??
gw mungkin lagi di dapur hehehe nyari makanan jd ga keliatan dhhh