Wednesday 6 August 2008

ooo, what should this title be?? X3

kagrra's video that I've longed to see
(actually i always forget to watch this)
but today I so remember~~~
>.<
so today I watch it on youtube
so cute ne~
even though I dun get it what did akiya said in the first place
(gomen ne~~ my japan's knowledge of language isn't that good TTATT)
but it so cute Akiya was hiding from behind and then,,
shut!!!
he closed Tora's eyes~
kawaii yo~~~
Akiya juz so damn childish~
and Tora was like squeal? or squeak?
"neeeee??!!!"
and he said something like "who is this?"
itz in japan and i cant hear it clearly so not quite sure
X3



n then when akiya open Tora's eyes, tora was
"wakarimasu yo..."
(i've thought so)

and so they both go using Akiya's car
(i love ur GPS~ share it with me akiya!!!)

n so on
n I thought it's like a clue game, am i rite?
coz at first tora found a letter insdide akiya's book and a sentence appear along with number 1
and they go again
and they found another paper and then it appears again along with number two behind

anyone pliz translate this~
pwease~~~
I dun really get it,, TTATT
but it looks like really interesting

and,,
akiya wore a purple earing??
man, that's a huge earring...
cool?? umm,, sort of,, but not that cool
(gomen ne akiya~)

and tora's hair is indeed long
OoO
but nice color of ur hair u have
XDD

and are they crazy or what??!!!!

what the??!!!
rofl!!!!
XDDDDDDDDD

so they did it
they took a picture at a photo box
but not an ordinary photo box
it's Disney's Princess
XDDDDDD

after they took a pic, they edit the photo by themselves
n before theyedit, they hav to pick one of the princess from the monitor
dunno what for, but tora pick cinderella
X3
n they start to edit
n this 1st pic,,
tora is the one who gave heart on it
XDDDDDD






n this second pic
rofl!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
when taking this photo, itz so crazy
Tora is so,, muahahhahahhahhahahahahha~
and Akiya is so crazy too!!!
XDDDDDD
and after taking this 2nd photo, akiya was asking while laughing
"daijobu?? daijobu??"

juz think by urself Akiya!!
is that daijobu or not?!!
but Tora is laughing~
they both are crazy
and I'm crazy too for watching this kind of video~
X3

ooo, I see~

so itz kinda like a command game
they must follow the instruction from that letter
according to my intuitions...
(^^;)V


the 1st command was to go somewhere to find the 2nd instruction
the 2nd command is like having a date together
coz they took that pic and get on to the ferris wheel
and its so damn romantic
and surely they talk something about date
(I heard Tora said "deito" something like that. but not quite sure)


and then they go to a lake or something
and then akiya goes with the 3rd letter
and Tora was shocked and shouted "mada??!!!!"
(not yet??!!!)
...if! I'm not mistaken
XDDDDD
but I dunno what was the 3rd instruction

but is it....
love confession??
--??
but I dunno
coz Tora n Akiya sit somewhere side to side and then Tora start to read something started with, "Akiya"
and then a romantic sort of song played
and Akiya giggled while tora read the letter

and after that Akiya's turn
saying something like arigatou bla bla bla
n I guess sort of thanks letter?
or love letter?
or thanks letter??
dunno lah~
oh my!!!!!
I really need translation here!!!

oh, well,
I wont talk that much~
I'm going to stop babbling now~
but continue tomorrow

and for dearest
piNKy-hEavEN
I must admit,, Akiya kinda cute~
X3
hav u seen this video??
enjoy his cuteness
n I guess the kagrra's bakaness too...
=="

ooo~~
love u youtube user named choukouu
love u for uploading it
sorry i took some screencaps from it

real sorry
m(_ _)m

but a bunch of thx for uploading it~
X3

No comments: