Wednesday 27 August 2008

0o0

today still don't have the mood to do anything
so juz sit before the PC and watch some PV
watch the guitar and piano cover in youtube
by jay n... picolloy?? forget~
the name something like that
(gomen~)
kakkoi ne~
they played tsubasa by alice nine
I really like the piano play
*sighs... now I regret my decision to give up on piano*

and then watch aquarian age
I read the tags, and there alice nine and takeru from SuG
I dunno takeru play movie before
oh well~
at first I thought Takeru going to be a cheerful student
but when saw Takeru appear I was like...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????
TAKERU?!!!!!!!!!!!
*jaw drooped*
o_O

kakkoi ne~~~~~
>___________<

surprised~
after watch suga yuusuke's mini movie (with 12012), now takeru??
but I like both~
maybe you two should try to be an actor
especially suga~
(or yuusuke, whatever... don't protest!! X3)
I'll definitely watch if suga played on a movie~
XDD

also watch 12012 paly twister game
hilarious~
I really like that video
vinyl party bla3
watch it on youtube btw~
it's interesting~~~
X3

No comments: