Monday 4 August 2008

1 litre of tears...

no, I'm not going to talk bout that dorama
but I'm going to talk bout me
yes, me...

itz me, everyone~
yeah~
ladies n gentlemen,,
itz me

why, u ask?

becoz...

I missed kai-chan live broadcast!!!!

becoz of what?

becoz I dun hav quicktime player
(I'd uninstalled it for precisely)

is that it??

no it's not

I can't install it... again...

TTATT

gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~
felt like I wan to spank my PC with sandal!!
grrrrr....
TT________TT

it makes me sick
when I ask my fren how's Kai's broadcast??
and the answer is: so cute~~~

...

okay, I missed it...
but!!!!!!!
Kai will broadcast again on 18~~~

kyaaaaaaaaa~~~
cant miss it

so pliz,, pray for me so I can re-install the quicktime player
and pliz
notified me, remind me, send me comment, sms, or phone call
anything!!!

pliz remind me that on 18th Kai will do another live broadcast
arigatou gozaimasu
>.<

(is it hyperbole?? yes indeed,, XDD)

No comments: