Saturday 2 August 2008

so today...

not so bad,,

even though the electricity was down for about 2 hours
making my project stopped till I lost my mood on editing
but so happy
today roku-chan send some SCREW's songs for me
thank you popo
XDD
(APPEARS ON9!!)
lol
later I'll try to listen

so today go to a mall with mama, grandma n bro
n today is raining
I was so surprised coz when we came it didn't rain that hard
but now the rain has stopped
:)

aaa, how i missed that scent
the first scent when rain is going to fall
the smell of grass that's so calm
but dunno
coz some people dun like the smell of rain
am I the wird 1 here??

XDD

n today forget to took a pic of the ice cream that I really love
I always buy that ice cream when go to that mall
I eat it and when finished I juz remembered that I was planning on post the pic to my blog
damn forgetful
XDD

1 comment:

mut2mut said...

wahh bener ada yg ga suka ma hujan
salah satunya dakuuu
kan rambut loe ntar lecek klo rain rain mulu hehehehe

eh, bukanny loe di msn bilangnya loe ketiduran pas tidur siang ampe jam 8 malem?????
:P:P