Thursday 14 August 2008

I need sleep

okay,,
so rite now to be exact is 03.53 am
what am I doing?
It almost morning again and I haven't gone to SLEEP
repeat...
I HAVEN'T GONE TO SLEEP

arrrrrrrrrrr
stressful!!!!!!!
I'm still working on my school projects
so many,,

but the good thing is
I already finished my project in lj
"dark bitter chocolate -the GazettE-"
u can see it on my livejournal,,
there's the link, on the right side of this page
gomen, I juz too lazy to link it here
XP
and i really like the words on the banner I made
dunno why,,
sometimes I feel proud of myself for being able to make such words
:)

okay, so now start on planning the new project
I already came out with some ideas
but first things first!!
finishing the request

yep that's the new schedule
got no time to sleep
and I really need my sleep

*.*

No comments: