Monday 11 August 2008

Mash Game: Predict Your Future at eSPIN-the-Bottle





































Behold... My Future

I will marry kai.

After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Bali in our fabulous Shack.

We will have 15 kid(s) together.

Our family will zoom around in a chocolate New Accord.

I will spend my days as a event organizer, and live happily ever after.

whats your future


lol
I juz took this quiz
and i laugh on the result
15 children in a new accord
I think that car will explode somehow
rofl!!
and think about 15 children,,
man, I'm not a hamster
XDDDDDD

for eiga_risti
I didn't do it twice! only once and this is the result I got!
but I lol'ed while saw the result popping up~
no jealousy!
only once and this is my luck after that 5 lucky quiz
(one shot and got kai for the results~)

btw, chocolate accord..
is that possible?
*shrug*

hahahahhhahaha
I juz can't believe it~
but it was juz for fun!
and it's fun~~~


okay, enough for the fun!
back to my project!!!!

No comments: