Sunday 3 August 2008

totally random

man,, I juz so random lately
yesterday listening to mustang FM radio
the theme every saturday is rhythm of love
and guess what~~
I sing along in some not-japan-song after so long
(when was the last time hear anything but j-rock???)

terima kasih kau terima
pertunangan indah ini
bahagia, meski mungkin
tak sebebas merpati~~

and I wan hear traditioal song jali"

ini dia si jali"
lagunya enak, lagunya enak
merdu sekali~~

(is it rite?? X3)

huakakkaakakaaka

n last night,,
I read shoujo manga
koko ni iru yo! by ema toyama
(until 1.30 am,, doh)



anyone,,
could u tell me when was the last time i really into shoujo manga??
following each episode and cant wait for new update...
and if anyone wan say "u read Yamanade"
that's not shoujo for me
that's comedy plus irony
X3

n guess what
I juz realize that pooh is sooooooo cuuuuuttttteeeeeeeee~~~
*pinch pooh*
I'm not talking bout nao-san,, but the real pooh



I even drink my cafe nova - coffee latte using my pooh mug

what is wrong with me??
XDD

No comments: