Tuesday 19 August 2008

forget again

hahahahahahahahaha
*flat bitter laugh*

could you believe this?
I can't even believe this myself

on sunday I was about to watch dark knight, rite?
it's on my previous blog
but it was canceled since the tickets were sold out
and I won't go out again on monday because Kai will have live broadcast
and could you believe this?
I TOTALLY FORGOT!
TTATT

man, why am I so forgetful?!!
Kai's broadcast was on 7pm here for 30 minutes only
but, I juz remembered about the broadcast on 3.30 am
since I couldn't go to sleep and it juz snap me
"KAI'S BROADCAST!!!"

TT______________TT

why??
when it was about Kai I always forget??
last year I forgot his birthday
3 days after his birthday it juz snapped me and I was shocked
and now....
sigh...

knapa??
klo tentang kai kenapa gw selalu lupa?!!
kenapa? kenapa? oh, berjuta kenapa?
*peluk kai*

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 comments:

mut2mut said...

apa seh??
kok blog loe kyk loe ngomong sendiri
btw

I'm BACK, darlingggg!!!
hahahaa
I hope you didnt miss me too much these past few days lol!!!!

tapi daku 2 minggu lg dah mulai college jd ga isa sering2 deh chatting

btw, what did I miss?

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

nenek~~
y u dont use c-box...
like my blog there
easy drop message..
n....
u become real nenek
always easy forget things...
wuakakakaa