Friday 10 October 2008

yeah~

time went so fast ne?
it's almost December which means...

1st semester final exam!!!!!
TT______________TT

noooooooooo~~~

and then came...
around April or May...
National Final Exam!!!!!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

And talking bout graduation also talking bout university day
arrrrrrrrr!!
so many things to be prepared!
-.-"

demo~~~
I'm 1 of the PIC (person in charge) for design also as vice leader for making the school year book
I'm happy I can be involved in this
I'm truly glad I can do something for the 12th grader this year~
=D
ganbateh ne! all the people involved in it^^

and also~
I dun have to take the university test
I'm so glad and feel thankful coz I got a scholarship
so I'm free from any kind of test!!!
XDDDDD
but still got to go to doctor to do a color blind test
but it's fun~

well at least some things are made me happy~
and the scholarship is made me real happy
at least I can breath for a while (so what am I doing rite now!!???)
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: