Wednesday 15 October 2008

LEECH PV AGAIN!

mwuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee!!

I didn't realize!!

thx to ahmtal a.k.a Mrs. Shiroyama for telling me some sekushi part from this PV

and when i saw it I was like
asdkmaw;adk;wawjdja!!!

can't barely understand my own feelings
XD

and watch it again, again, and again...

they should change this title of this PV, for real

they all are so sekushi!!
Aoi is sekushi! Kai too! Uruha too!! Ruki's voice on saying 'baby' too!!! and reita screaming part too

XDD

I dunno, but in some part I can hear reita's growling voice
his sound is so noticable~
XD

two thumbs up again for this PV
oh! and for distorted time too~
(thanks to Mrs. Shiroyama again~)

d(^0^)b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thx to ahmtal a.k.a Mrs. Shiroyama for telling me some sekushi part from this PV
thanks to you too! the parts you pointed out were very interesting :D

Aoi is sekushi! Kai too! Uruha too!! Ruki's voice on saying 'baby' too!!! and reita screaming part too
rofl distracting, isn't it?

it was a pleasure to share those delicious informations with you,
mrs shiroyama