Thursday 30 October 2008

o( >o< )o

oh yeah~ lol~
forget to post this!! ><
since tuesday i was following a story retelling contest
I must retell a fairytale
on the first day,, I haven't prepare any property yet ><
so I decide to draw them,, on the same day from the morning lol~
I'm retelling about cat in boots

and I got into the semifinal~
I dunno what to tell,,
discussed it with kyouya_akai in the middle of morning... or dawn I might say
arigatou hun~ XD sorry for keeping you awake till late *_*
I finally decided the matches girl story
you know,, the girl who sells matches XD
a very sad story ;______;
I made the drawings from around 5 AM
and haven;t colored ityet, so i asked some of my friends' help XD
thank you guys for helpig me~

that day should be the semifinal
but some contestants weren't prepare yet
so the teachers decided to make that day as the final ><

I dunno bout the result~
it haven't come out yet
><

*wait patiently*

No comments: