Tuesday 21 October 2008

;_______;

today,,

oficially,,

I'm sick...

mwuuuuueeeeeeee (cries)

It was all started last night when I felt my stomach a bit hurt
but I thought it's going to be okay

and then go to sleep
and woke up at 3.15AM
that was insane, these few days I woke up too early with no reason
no, actually today I have,, I was editing reita's pic...

And then had a little chat with mrs. shiroyama XD
and I felt so hungry that I decided to take breakfast
I rarely took breakfast anyway,, I don't really like to eat them XD
I ate bread with milk
and then go to sleep again and while sleeping I felt my gastric is not okay
I felt nauseate and this was the result~

I cant go to school again
TTATT

I missed my math class again!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

now, I still dun feel too good anyway
but as long as I dun feel nauseate again, I'll feel better^^

No comments: