Thursday 2 October 2008

1リットルの涙

I just watched this movie again after... few years ago?
I re-watch it to be exact ^^
yesterday till today i watched it with my mom
and still... I am crying~~~
(huuuueeeeeee~~~)
TTATT

it's a very beautiful story yet gives a lot of inspiration
and my friend also suggest another dorama to watch
was it 'Always' or what?
forget... XDD
later I'll go check on youtube

oh and sorry for not replying any message or comment, both LJ and frenster
my firefox is annoying and I couldn't stop on watching that dorama
so gomen ne~~

now still can't reply comment
firefox is so annoying right now
so I'll restart the PC and try to solve the problem
(and I can't open photobucket again... huuuuuueeee~~~)

and popo~
congratulations for the 11th times Tora visit your dream~
so lucky ne~~
^0^

No comments: