Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter~

Happy Easter minna-san~
a little thing for Easter
Cibi pon~
lol~ a picture I made one year ago?
I forgot~
I only gave this to my friendster's friends last year
*coz i dunno where to post this*
but now I use it for Easter~
anyway, it's chibi Hiroto from alice9, but it doesn't look like him anyway xD



oh~ I also get this!!
I don't want to eat this,, it's too beautiful,,
but my friends said this cake is delicious

oh and~
arigatou Itin obaachan~~ xDDD
thanks for the birthday present, even though my birthday already past few months ago lol~
I'm still thinking whether I should post the pic of your present or no,, hmmm
you tell me later on~
but I really love it!!!
arigatou nee-chan~ oops,, baa-chan xD

and so for this Easter~
I still have these two lazy Easter (??) bunnies
their jobs were sleeping and waiting for their next meal...
=_=



they grew bigger and bigger
and they're become even more and more adorable xDDDD
I just love them ^^~ <3

enough babbling
Happy Easter~ xDDD

p.s: please don't steal my drawing k? xD
you may take it but please don't go repost it again and claim it as yours~
*is anyone willing to take it anyway?* xDD
arigatou, I really appreciate that xD

No comments: