Wednesday 15 April 2009

about manga

yesterday when I had a chat with itin obaa-chan, I showed her my drawings...
(did I already post it?? I forgot *____*)
yup, she asked me to work as a mangaka or whatever related to it in the future and I was like...
EEEEHHHHHHHH?!?! xDDDDD
you don't know how lazy I am,,
having a lot of ideas and plots inside my head, but I failed to make even a story U___U
but well, I'd made Ragnarok doujinshi a long time ago, dunno if that's counted xD

anyway, I just made a 4 page manga
yeah, I know that short, but finally I made something lol~
and today one of my best friend read it and she kept bugging me with a lot of question
"where's the male char?! what happened to them before? what will happen next?"
I can't answer =________________="
xDDDDDDDDD
but then she asked me to make the complete version of the story
oh man, I have to kick the lazy ass of mine and get to work xD
I don't know, I was excited for this time,
but really dunno what will happened next, whether I'll seriously make the complete version of it or stop again in the middle U____U
*somewhat it's frustrating* xDD

and lol~
it's around 96 hours to the final exams
but I'm busy with anything else beside study and concentrate on the exams xD
I really can't understand myself right now lol~

No comments: