Wednesday 8 April 2009

@_____@

it's been a while since I'm not active on my blogger,,
now it became so damn confusing since it had a lot more new feature
guess I have to get used to it xD

and for real
I NEED HOLIDAYS!!!!!
and for real
I NEED MY FREAKING NEW MONITOR!!! WHERE"S MY MONITOR?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDX

I'm kinda bored with the layouts I used for some acc I have...
I wanna change them, but with this monitor?
photoshop is so far from possible... xDDDDD

but yeah, 2 weeks ahead to the final exams...
*doki-doki* xDDDD
I really got less time to do anything... T_T
I really want a holiday... a long one... I'll get it anyway after all the final exams XDDD
it's kinda worth for having around 4-5 months of holiday after all the hard work
I'm waiting forward to that day that I can finally shouted:

HOLIDAY FINALLY!!!

but I'm not there yet TT________TT

1 comment:

LinG said...

LOl..HELLO! I'm back. Still on spring break but I didn't go anywhere this year. LOL.
aww...no worry about the late replies. I feel really appreciate that you took the time to comment me.
*bow*
oh and wanna learn blogger with me? I'm still a newbie.
xD!