Saturday 11 April 2009

full metal alchemist a.k.a hagaren no renkinjutsushi

thanks to shinoryu for telling me that Hagaren was being remade xD
*thanks God!! they remake it xDD*
but I can't understand what they're saying!!! xDDD
*headdesk*
subtitles anyone?? *puppy's eyes*

anyway~
the manga was updated!!!
*squeal*
Mustang and Hawkeye are so cool~ and so is Havoc!!
*squeal again*
xDDDDD

but yesterday when i was surfing through the net, I found that people are pairing Mustang and Havoc as Yaoi couple
not that I mind anyone make yaoi or fanfic,,
but this couple makes me goes "OHNOES!!! YOU CAN"T DO THAT!!"
coz Mustang and Hawkeye are meant to be together!!
just give Havoc to me!!!
*wtf!?!?* xDDDDD
but I don't really mind afterall,,
it's just my stupid spontaneous brain that worked silly all of a sudden xDDDD

p.s: I want the new chapter of hagaren ASAP!! ><

No comments: