Friday 23 January 2009

tagged!! XDDDD

tagged by popo~ Wahse7en ~

NUMBER 1

1) Do you think you're hot?
I guess no XD

2) Upload a picture of yourself?


3) Why do you like the picture?
no re
ason, I'm juz too lazy to send another picture of mine.. X)

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
few weeks ago XDDD

5) The last song you listened to?
Honjitsu wa seiten nari - Plastic tree,, but now I'm listening to harusaki sentimental by plastic tree too XD

6) What are you doing now besides this?
going to finish the layouts and soe abandoned works... ;___;

7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
nenek, tenyon, nyon, etc,, too many XDDD

People I tag:
mut2mut
daitalover~ XDDD
eiga_risti
san-san~
aileda

8) Who is number 1?
old friend of mine~ not that she's a grandma,, she is my best friend X)

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Uruha... XDDDD


10) Say something about number 5?
iyah aja deh XDDDD

11) How about number 4?
she is my best friend,, and she's always wanted to be tagged, so i tag you now. Oh, and she's good at mimicking~ I always lol seeing her act XDDDD

12) Who is number 2?
she's my auntie, since reita is my uncle
IS A LIE
XDDDDDDDDD
no, we are friends~ aren't we?? XDDD


*there's should be the 2nd meme,, but for real I don't understand the rule
so it's better not to do it or I'll do an ammount of mistakes on doing it XD

No comments: