Friday 23 January 2009

I'm so tagged!! XDDD

Instruction: According to your age, list down the number of things that most people dont know about you. And then tag 5 people.

1. I used to collect anime pictures a lot
2. I lost track of Laruku's update
3. I still like Yun Ho from DBSK
4. I collected comics till the end of its story even though I don't like the story (and I read them half heartedly)
5. I love to make a coffee adventure~ tasting each cappuchino from each coffee store
6. I love chou-chou, rex, and emily,yet I sometimes forget to feed them DDDX
7. I use to chat from class using e-buddy (with popo) XDDDD but now no more do that. have to study hard!
8. I named the big pinky doggy doll from my brother Yuta
9. I called my PC along with -san (PC-san~~~)
10. I sleep a lot,, especially on holidays that I sometimes think that I am hibernating like a bear XDDD
11. not a fluent English speaker... *_*
12. I'm a nocturnal person,, sometimes you still found me online at dawn or pass midnight XD
13. since listening to Harusaki sentimental, I have the urge to change my LJ layouts which will be featuring plastic tree (I'm half way done)
14. I draw manga a lot at school... I mean while the teacher teachs (gomen sensei!!!)
15. I can't draw chibi well
16. I cried while reading some parts of Gash Bell manga
17. I lost my writing mood, yet there's a bunch of idea inside my head *head desk*
18. I wanna make a doujinshi!!! yet I can't draw chibis well ;_____;

Tagging..
mut2mut
daitalover
eiga_risti
san-san
aileda

No comments: