Friday 23 January 2009

tagged!! >3

So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.
1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habbits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose 5 people to get tagged and list their names .
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .

Ten Random Facts About Me.

1. I love and do appreciate arts~ >3
2. I love my family and friends for sure~
3. I'm a sleepyhead
4. I rarely study, but often got good score. miracles do happen...
5. I have 2 rabbits (chou" n rex) and 1 turtle named Emily
6. I can't stand for being around smokers... smoke makes me dizzy
7. I still don't want to create FB account, yet I'm thinking over to close my FS account
8. I like Suga Yuusuke from 12012,, and I called him Yuu-kun instead of Gacchan coz everytime I wrote Gacchan people will be mistaken me for liking Gackt
9. I wanna make manga or comic... but I'm a very lazy person...=_=
10. I'm a nocturnal person

5 Persons I Tag
1. mut2mut
2. daitalover
3. eiga_risti
4. san-san
5. aileda

No comments: