Tuesday 2 December 2008

waaaa~

so today is kinda interesting,,
uhuhahhaahah~~

ah, anyway~
several days ago, for around 2 days, the internet connection was down
so I'm not online for some days afterwards
coz the connection really is suckz

and today is my 1st semester final test
okay, yesterday I was sleeping fro around 5pm
woke up around 7pm and saw mrs. Reita's sms
and then went back to sleep til it was 1 am
first I really want to study,,
but...
at the end I was reading Gash Bell's manga scan
XDDDDDDDDDD

it was until 3 am
then I burned some data to CD till 3.30am
then turned the TV on and there was it!!!
Survival!!! you know? a very interesting reality show about surviving in the wild
I watch it while eating instant noodle
not healthy though, but I'm hungry...

watch it till around 4 or 4.30
then read the materials for a while
and...
go back to sleep~~
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

so i didn't study a lot
but I studied a little that it helped me today~
XDDDDD

I'm afraid the result of the test would be a total mess
unyuuuuu~~ ><;;

No comments: