Monday 8 December 2008

nyum!! X9

FINALLY!!!
mwahahahahhahaahhaah~
I uploaded all the picture!!!!! *kick photobucket~*

anyway~
since photobucket and internet line hates me so much
I'm able to post this rite now

okay~
so on Saturday eiga_risti (a.k.a ei-chan) and I was having lunch together~
and we do shopped some snacks a bit X3

and this was what we eat!!
woaaaaah~

first we ate this at the food court
arigatou ei-chan for buying me this XD
Photobucket

this was ei-chan's
Photobucket

Photobucket

this was mine
Photobucket

we both also got this~ yum~
Photobucket

and we ordered this~~ cold ocha!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like the ocha glass...
or container,, I dunno what to call it
mwahahhahahaha~
sometimes I really want to bring it home,,
but the staff will beat me up first before I'm able to make it XD

and so damn recommended!!!!
choco banana flavored Pocky!!!
Photobucket

I'm so full anyway
I can't even finish my lunch,, so ei-chan help me out a bit XD

finally~ finished!!!
Photobucket

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you know,, i was so full that day
but!
later at the night I go with my brother and eat this!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

to think that I can still ate this is unbelievable XDDDDDD

and I bought this for decorating my cellphone~
XDDD
Photobucket

so many picture ne on this post~
I really had a great time on Saturday~
ne, ei-chan!! let's go out together again someday XDDD

No comments: