Wednesday 31 December 2008

last post ^^~

wow,,
this should be my last post for this year,,
really love to say Merry Christmas 2008 (so late!!!) and happy new year 2009!!!
omedetou~~~
hope next year will bring joy, happiness, and peace~
I really really hope so!!! X3

anyway,, this year kinda hectic for me
especially Christmas-new year holiday
I dun really feel i get holiday anyway XDDD
but I manage to create some layout,, suddenly I got the mood and become so diligent
1 more layout to go and somehow I'm free
but my journal task haven't stop yet >< must to do list:
+ 1 more layout for LJ user,,
+ 1 wallpaper for LJuser too,,
(I'm freee!!! noooo... not yet!)
+ fix my own layout! (ryutaro as my new victim mwahahahha~) anyway, I lost my Kai layout!! so i use theprevious one... (it's reita's fault!! *points*)
+ finish 50 icon of suga! my deadline is february and I must update before January the 19th! few more to go!!
+ type 1 last chapter for my neglected fic * . *
that's what I remember for now I'm abit forgetful, bout everything,,
so,, yaaaah~~~ XDDD
anyway!! have a great new year everyone~~ X3
it's not new year banner anyway,, oh well ="=

Photobucket

and happy new year!!!! XDDDD

No comments: