Saturday 6 September 2008

tagged by roku-chan~

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 10:51am
Name: aNgeL
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe Size: around 6 or 7
Height: around 160cm
Where do you live: J-town, Indonesia :D
Favourite drinks: coffee~~
Favourite breakfast: rarely took breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane?: nope (and don't wan I guess *shrugs*)
Swam in the ocean: dunno how to swim XD
Fallen asleep at school: don't ask, it's my hobby~ X3
Broken someone's heart: I don't think so, dunno
Fell off your chair: dunno.. have I?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: never, I guess
What is your room like: mess... but sometimes tidy... but mainly it's a big mess~
What's right beside you: CPU and wall
What is the last thing you ate: noodles

Ever had chicken pox: yup, once if I'm not mistaken
Sore throat: yup, I guess
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: Never!!!! and dont be!
Do you believe in love at first sight: I guess I'm not
Like picnics?: depends on my mood
Who was, were the last person you danced with: no one
Last made you smile: gazette new photo for neo genessis cover and 12012 blogs
You last yelled at: no one I guess

Today did you:
Kissed anyone: nope
Get sick: yesterday I did
Miss someone: none maybe?? XD
Eat: I did

Best feeling in the world: XDDDDDDDD
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yup~
What's under your bed: another bed~
Who do you really hate: daitalover for making my kai as a murderer in her fic (XDDD) nope, it's a lie... no one in particular
What time is it now?: 10.58am

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. sleep
2. study
3. eat
4. breath
5. play

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. go out with friends~
2. post another blog
3. eat
4. sleep
5. browse for another pic of 12012

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate shortcake biscuits (forget what brand)
2. cheetos?? XDDD
3. lays
4. pringles
5. I dun really like snack actually

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. go on world wide tour
2. go to japan n having a tour at PS company XDDD
3. give thanks n give it to my parents
4. open a cafe
5. do something for world peace~~~ *miss universe mode on* XDDDD

5 of my bad habits:
1. sleepyhead
2. stubborn
3. moody
4. lazy!!!!
5. crazy,,,

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. my own bedroom (share it with Kai and Gacchan XDDD)
2. my parent's bedroom
3. my brother's room
4. my friend's house
5. my grandparents' house

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. chatting
2. post another blog
3. edit heart-chan pic
4. sleep~~~
5. edit some icons

5 people I tag:
1. ei-chan
2. pinky-heaven
3. mut"
4. san"
5. my LJ's friends~~~

No comments: