Tuesday 16 September 2008

mistakes~

hahaha
yesterday (or a few days ago to be exact) I'd said that it was my 100th blog
but in fact it wasn't
I just realized I left so many drafts inside my blog
XDDDDDDDDD
after deleting some of the drafts, it appeared to be only 88 blog inside it
so it's my 89th now
XDDDDDD

whatever~

another mistake!
on Friday, I felt my head a bit hurt
it seemed that I'm going to catch a flu
I didn't take medicine yesterday (or from 3 days ago)
and now the result from the very stubborn side of me
I got fever and flu~
ahahahahaha
yesterday I slept from around 4pm until 6am today~
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I even forgot to turn my PC off and the Depapepe songs still playing
gomen ne PC~
but I woke up several times
at 5pm, 7pm, 9 or 10pm, and 2am
today I took medicine already
starting too feel okay a bit, but still this headache...
TTATT
I don't even feel like I'm typing rite now
X3

oh well~
whatever~~
later take some rest again, i still felt dizzy a bit
ohohohohohoho

No comments: