Tuesday 2 September 2008

it happens

it happened!!!
arrrrrrrr~
someone stole my work!!!!
TTATT

see this:



an lj user use this
*I erase the name and stuff because I'm still kind enough >:(*


and this is the icon I made on my 1st Smile Project



exactly the same rite? rite???


the problem is:
this lj user didn't tell me that she (I guess) gonna use this!
she didn't even tell me anything
and she didn't credit me
it feels like my work being stolen and claimed as hers
TTATT

arrrrrrrr
this is why I always friend lock all the request
I don't wan anyone stole something that is someone's request

I'm not really angry though
coz I guess this user dun understand English
coz her journal were all written in other language
even though in that post she use English
but I guess someone juz translate it to her
or whatever!!! I dun care!! X(

so please anyone~
(especially for them who understand English)
dun steal my work again
I dun care if u dun credit me
at least TELL ME
D:<

1 comment:

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

oooomg~~~
well....
roku feel...
if make like wallpaper sure need credit
but icon...
i think it's so hard
coz no all people will credit it
gomen nenek
roku less chat with u
coz last week busy my personal things...
hahaha u dreams chirori chan ? hahahaha u no go bite her leg ?