Wednesday 4 February 2009

my big bro...

...had left to Germany yesterday...
jya matta ne onii-chan!
hope you'll be okay! XD
sukses ya!! awas ga bawa oleh" pas pulang ntar!! XD

so yesterday I skip school so I can go to SHI airport,,
I only say bye bye to nii-chan,, he'll be there for quite long time...
I did not cry, but I admit I almost cry
that is why I don't want to hug you!!
after that, I walk around the airport and eat Dunkin Donuts XDDD
I didn't drink the coffee though...
and then I took some pic...



this is a Japanese restaurant, Sakana


I only took some picture,
coz after my bro is inside the plane, we went home

at night, my mom said that she's missing something as my bro left our house...
hey mom, he'll be back soon
otherwise, you can use the PC and chat with him XD

anyway~
I'm eating the bluberry chesscake he bought for me 1 day before he go
it's delicious~
arigatou nii-chan~ XD
*munch munch~ eating like rilakkuma XDDD*

No comments: