Thursday 5 February 2009

hahahahaha~

yesterday we haven't received any kind of news from my bro
my mom and dad became so damn worry
they came inside my room like every one hour
I'm in the middle of reading my manga scan XDDD
finally, I decided to log in using my bro's YM
I tried the password randomly and it works -_-"
so I asked one of his friend whether he knew or no
and he seemed scared or thought I was faking blah blah blah
he suddenly off... I was like =_="
and my mom was like o_O
XDDDDDDDDD

anyway, finally I slept at 12 am,,
and my bro was online at 12.30
I didn't notice it, sinceI slept while my WMP still playing
so when it was morning (I woke up late XD) I just saw the message on my MSN
my mom came and say "Why didn't you tell me?"
I still half awake and I say "I dun even know!!!" (as if I felt accused XD)

just now he sent me a message from his new cellphone number
it's damn expensive even when I sent a short message to him =_="

No comments: