Wednesday 5 November 2008

tagged by popo roku~ XD

It's been a while
I've just checked popo roku's blog n found this
I'm so doing this now! at 5 in the morning lol
here I go

threesome~


three names you go by :
- angel n nenek XD
- Mrs. Uke
- tenyon <--- got this nickname from edamame-chan~ XD
(it becomes 4 XD)

three screen names you have had :
- angels_rock
- aNgeL'sRoCkiN'
- evelyn

three physical things you like about yourself :
- nails
- hair
- eyes
(eee?!! the same with popo? XD)

three physical things you don't like about yourself :
- ???
- ???
- ???
*I like myself,, I can't even say which part I don't like. But I have a lot of bad habitual acts that I don't like XD

three parts of your heritage :
- brain
- skin
- body
(I don't really understand this question anyway~ let's just go the same with popo~)

three things that scare you :
- being alone
- being hated
- cockroaches...

three of your everyday essentials :
- breath
- eat
- sleep

three things you are wearing now :
- t-shirt
- pants
- underwear
XDDDDDDDDDDD

three of your favourite bands or musical arts :
- the GazettE
- 12012
- Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy theme songs composer)

three of your favourite songs (right now) :
- aitai kara... - 12012
- distorted daytimes - the GazettE
- leech - the GazettE

three things you want in a relationship :
- trust
- love
- happiness

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you :
- smile
- laugh
- cuteness *especially when he uses eyeglasses~*
it's so Kai~~~ XDDDD

three of your hobbies :
- sleep!!!
- online n chatting~
- drawing n editing X3

three things you wanna do really badly right now :
- go back to sleep *_*
- watch 12012's live DVD's,, encore party! (is this the rite title anyway??!)
- hear Wataru's scream or growl >o<

three careers you're considering/considered before :
- graphic designer/ event organizer
- web designer for jrock bands (gazette n 12012) XDDD
- animator, design character or story boarder for SquareEnix games

three places you want to go on vacation :
- Japan, esp PScompany n Nayutawave record
- Europe
- Bali

three things you want to do before you die :
- spend my time with my family n friends
- have a trip to Japan
- Golden Retriever

five people that you would like to see take this quiz now :
Should it be three =.=
Lousy
- eiga_risti
- daitalover
- ahmtal
- ribkhaa
- mut2mut

No comments: