Monday 17 November 2008

sunday~

okay,, so it was yesterday
I got a visit to Kota Tua Jakarta,, or Batavia,, or The Old City of Jakarta~
go there for yearbook photoshoot btw~
XDDDDDDDD
it was so hot!!
I ate 2 pieces of 'es potong' or you can say it as cut ice? XD
it was like a stick of long ice, flavored with many kind of variations, usually fruit
and then cut into 10-15cm long and stick it with a little bamboo stick
it was cheap and delicious anyway
but I forgot to take the picture of it!!
DX

ah,, anyway~
after that we went for dinner
me bought these for dinner XD



it was Coffee Bean's Singapore Spicy Puff and Bengawan Solo Cappuccino~
weee,, I was surprised when i bought the spicy puff~
kinda expensive, it was Rp28.000
the coffee was Rp15.000
man, I never thought that spicy puff was that expensive back then
but when i think about it again,, okay it's kinda make sense XD
I have to save my money!!
but I gotta try 2 more coffees!!
ganbateh!! XD

No comments: