Saturday 28 March 2009

save the earth

minna-san~~~ xDDDD
it's been a while... I don't know if there's someone come to this blog anyway *scratch head*
anyway~
don't forget to turn off the light and electricity from 8.30 PM until 9.30 PM 'k~
it's only an hour but you'll definitely save the earth and make it a better place for living ^^~
and also you won't get suffocated or died just for living without electricity for an hour xD
you'll survive~ believe me xD so let's participate ne

ps: miss my blog so much,, *hugs*

2 comments:

LinG said...

-scratching head-
HEY!! nah its no problem...I haven't been on much either. I even forgot I visited your blog but its so simple I love it!! oh and no problem with the visiting your blog. I love visiting other people who like jrock too!
so how are you?

LinG said...

I'm uhh doing ok!! LOL but i have to decide on colleges so it can be very stressful at times x]!!

hahaha..no i disagree. your blog is not messy, its pretty!!

so i guess you're one busy person since you been on hiatus?