Monday 30 June 2008

stupid mistake~~~

so I've done a very stupid mistake
I'd said that the GazettE summer festival will be held at the same day as the Beijing Olympic Game (8/8/2008)
and yeah I was wrong!!
the GazettE's summer festival will be held on the 23rd of August!
DONG!!

oh well,,
nobody's perfect~
^^;

so today I started the day with a jog at the city park
(1st time visit the city park!! well it's kinda pity since it was located near my house. hahahaha)
and it didn't turn to be a jog
I'm still sleepy so me and my friend chose to sit and chat
^^;
after jog my friend treat me for breakfast
yum!
arigatou gozaimasu~~ (and itadakimasu~~)
n I haven't watch kung fu panda!!
so i ask my friend if they want to watch it

when i reached home, it was almost 10am
and then I was fallen asleep again~
hahaahahhahaaha
sleep like a log~
suddenly my friend call...

my friend : Yo, we really gonna do it
me : do what? *still half sleep,, lol*
my friend : what we juz planned before
me : huh? what what??
my friend : watch kung fu panda!! start at 11.45
me : huh? what time is it btw?
my friend : 10.56 am (I still remember the time clearly)
me : USO!!!!! 11am????????!!!!!!!!!! I haven't taken a bath!!
my friend : geez... well, juz get ready, I'll pick u up.. now!

what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do???????????!!!!!!!!!
so I ended up taking a very fast shower, get prepared, and my friend come~
huff, I made it right in time
lol

n then watch the kung fu panda~~
so hilarious!!
but unfortunately the cinema kinda suckz!
the movie was stopped for 4 times!
geez...

n after that I had lunch~
since for the past 2 days I lost my apetite, i make a revenge lunch today
n I guess I ate too much
now my stomach kinda hurtz
lol

aww~~
lots of things happen today
and I'm still tired
i'm not feeling really good lately
am i going to be sick or something??
(please don't be it!! I don't wan to screw my holiday)

No comments: