Monday 20 October 2008

about Wataru...



wanna call it as fangirling??
pliz do so,, XD

but this was what I feel

yesterday,, I read Ichi Ni interview translations
about 5 or so interviews
I also read Wataru-kun's interview

for real
even though he seemed so cheerful but somehow my heart really feel this way:
I wanna come to him, hug him, and say everything was okay, is okay, and gonna be okay

I dunno why I feel this way,,
weird, yes...
but somehow I can understand someone's feeling easily
but it was strange!!
I cant understand my mind either!!
why can I feel this way??
fangirling? or my feeling was right??
was something bothering Wataru?????

dunno,, *shrugs*

oh well~~~ I can only enjoy this life anyway
XDDDDD

*sings Mr. Liar by 12012* <----- this song amused me so much~

No comments: