Sunday 17 August 2008

tagged!!

being tagged by daitalover from lj~
here we go~



1) The person who last tagged you is?

daitalover (or should I say reitalover? XDDD *don't kill me*)



2) Your relationship with him/her is?

Erm... senpai and kohai??? :)
Friend it is!!! XD



3) Your first impression of him/her is?

She's a crazy one... always does the thing called DENIAL coz never admit how she loves Reita so much~



4) The most memorable thing he/she has done for you is?

making my Kai as a murderer on her latest fic (I haven't read it btw, know it from my friend)



5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is?

when she admit that she loves Reita! I won't forget this one! mwahahahahahaahaha



6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will?

arrrrrr... can I replace her with Kai as my lover here? XP
if she becomes my lover, I will ask her to move out to my house and please do the house chores~
XDDDDDDDDDD



7) If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve at?

please don't be so clumsy... since you fell already from the beloved stairs.
I am a clumsy and forgetful person.
clumsy meets clumsy means disaster...
-.-"



8) If he/she becomes your enemy, what would you do?

forgive her! :)
man, having an enemy is also a disaster!!!



9) If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?

making my Kai as a murderer on her latest fic. But I forgave you already :)
(oh, really?? XDD)



10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?

finish the Reita icon i had promised her weeks ago!!
sorry for being so late!!!!!
>.<



11) Your overall impression of him/her is?

nice person, stubborn coz always denies that she loves Reita, clumsy, fun, and a cheerful person



12) How do you think people around you will feel about you?

I don't really know. I can't judge my own self... ne what do you think about me, daita??
TTATT



13) The characteristic you love most about yourself is?

same with daitalover, I can adapt on a new environment easily.
no, I'm not a frog
-_-"



14) On the contrary , the characteristic you hate most about yourself is ?

forgetful!
gosh, Kai!!! why are we so damn forgetful??!!



15) The most ideal person you want to be is?

erm...
got so many people that inspired me.I don't know where to start
can I start it with both of my parents??
they're my inspiration X3



16) For people that care & like you, say something to them.

thank you and I love you~
*bear hug~*


17) Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you.

can I give it back to
daitalover??
XDDDD
eiga_risti
wahse7en
ahmtal
aileda


and anyone~
I juz don't know since they (the person I would like to know how they feel bout me) are not LJ user
so what should I do?!!!!
XDDDDDDDD

No comments: